MASSANUTTEN Zip Line & Canopy Tours at the ski area.
Opening Friday, July 9th, 2010!
Massanutten's newest recreational activity is sure to thrill! Located at the Family Fun Park and Peaked Mountain Express Tube Park, the Zip Line/Canopy Tour includes a practice area, burma bridge, hanging vines crossing, and four zip lines ranging from 90 to 450 feet long. Reservations are mandatory. For pricing and to make reservations call (540) 289-4042. Reservations may be made up to 48 hours in advance.
Please arrive 30 minutes before reservation time. If you are not 30 minutes early, you may lose your reservation. Allow 1.5 - 2 hours for the complete experience. Once you start the course, the only way off is to finish.
Rules and Regulations:
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- All participants will fill out and sign a waiver, which includes age information. Minors must have a parent or guardian sign for them.
- Weight range: 70 - 250 pounds. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Participants will be asked to weigh in to insure they are within designated weight range.
- Health Requirements:
- People with heart, leg, back, or shoulder problems, diabetes, seizure disorders, or other serious illnesses should not participate.
- Pregnant women may not participate.
- If you have bee allergies, you must bring an epi-pen. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you have asthma, you must bring an inhaler. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The canopy tour is a physically demanding activity. Participant must be physically fit and able to control speed by applying pressure to the cable above and behind the head with a gloved hand.
- Closed toe shoes with good tread required.
- No rings, necklaces, or bracelets. All jewelry is discouraged.
- No skirts or loose clothing.
- Shorts mid-thigh or longer or long pants are encouraged.
Some homes are offered for extended/corporate stays
. Contact us
to find out if this home is available for extended/corporate stays.