Fun Mountain House on 146 Powell Place, Massanutten, Virginia
Home Size: 4 Bedrooms / 3.0 Baths
CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN MASSANUTTEN!
5 minute drive up to the slopes, 2 golf courses, mini-golf & go-karts! 5 minutes down to the water park!
*In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are a 10 minutes or less drive from this home!
Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
*Massanutten recreational facilities (except playgrounds, arboretum and hiking) have fees guests must pay.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Standard nightly: $270
- Standard weekly: $1440
- Peak nightly: $330
- Peak weekly: $1800
- Holiday nightly: $400
- Holiday weekly: $2250
A $100 cleaning fee and a refundable $300 damage deposit are added to each reservation.
STANDARD RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Peak or Holiday.
PEAK RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Fall Peak (beginning of October to beginning of November)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights unless otherwise noted in the Home Description; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas week through New Years weekend
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
Home Description: INDOOR SWIMMING POOL for year-round use!!!**
1 king bed. 1 queen bed. 1 full/double futon bed. 4 twin beds. 4 twin roll-out cots.
SWIMMING POOL! High-Speed Comcast WIFI & cable. Fireplace! Big front wrap-around deck, a sunroom, and big fenced back yard. Gas grill.
Fun Mountain House was built on a double lot, on a quiet cul-de-sac.
There is an indoor swimming pool for year-round use!
1) Guests who want to use the pool must complete a pool use contract.
2) All pool rules posted in the house and in the pool use contract must be followed.
3) Guests who complete the pool use contract will be given a key to unlock the pool room.
4) No lifeguard is on duty. Guests use caution and swim at your own risk.
This home is centrally located in Massanutten, so you are close to everything- water park, mini-golf, go-karts, horseback riding, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, snow-tubing and more!
This home is about a 2-4 minute drive to our Margarita Villa, Melrose Place, Knot's Landing and Trail's End vacation homes. Another couple minutes' drive gets you to our Jethro's Hideaway and Ski Biscuit vacation homes.
NO PETS ARE ALLOWED anywhere on this property.
SMOKING IS PERMITTED OUTDOORS, ONLY, ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS and pillows & linens for the roll-out twin cots.
LEGAL MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 12 PEOPLE
Walk through the front door into the great room. The big living room area has a huge stone fireplace (firewood is provided), cable TV, DVD player, and is next to the dining area.
The mirrored wall in the dining area holds a secret: push on the panels underneath the mirror and open hidden cabinets with games and puzzles inside!
You can enjoy the toasty fireplace from the dining area, too! The fireplace is for use from Oct 1st to Mar 31st, only.
Off the dining area is the kitchen. Beyond the kitchen is the master suite and the sunroom.
The master suite has a king bed and a full bathroom with a tub/shower combo. There's a door to the sunroom, at the back of the house. The big sunroom overlooks the back yard and the inner courtyard.
A door from the sunroom takes you into the indoor swimming pool room).
Back in the great room, past the front door is a half-flight of stairs down that takes you to the other door to the indoor swimming pool room.
The indoor swimming pool is 5 feet deep, and heated! 2 long walls with windows bring the outdoors into the room, while you swim and play outside of bad weather.
A full bathroom, with a shower, is just outside the pool room.
Next to the fireplace in the great room is a stairway that takes you to 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom with a shower. One bedroom has a queen bed. A second bedroom has a double futon bed. The third upstairs bedroom has 2 twin beds, a set of twin bunk beds and a TV with a DVD player and a Game Cube with 3 games (Simpsons Hit & Run, Donkey Konga, and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat).
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 2265 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds (except for the cots)
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Washing machine & dryer
* Books, Family Board Games & Puzzles
FULL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware (plates, forks, spoons, knives, etc.)
* Dishwasher, Oven/Stove, Fridge
* Microwave oven
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Dishwasher detergent & dish soap
* Laundry detergent
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays (Holiday Rate Dates listed on this page) are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID card must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 540-289-9033 for more info.