Rainier Lodge on 165 Rainier Road, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 5 Bedrooms / 3.0 Baths
Features: CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!
WALK to the outdoor swimming pool, ski lodge, mini-golf, go-karts & more! Less than 5 minutes to 2 golf courses. Less than 10 minutes' drive to the WATER PARK!
SEPTEMBER 2018 SPECIAL! Book 3 consecutive September 4th to 30th, 2018 nights and pay for only 2 nights!
This special is not valid with any other discounts, and applies to reservations made after Aug 14, 2018.
SPECIALS not valid with any other discounts.
*In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are within a 10 minute drive from this home!
Outdoor Swimming Pool (Summer ONLY), Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
*Massanutten recreational facilities (except playgrounds, arboretum and hiking) have fees guests must pay.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Standard nightly: $260
- Standard weekly: $1560
- Peak nightly: $325
- Peak weekly: $1950
- Holiday nightly: $375
- Holiday weekly: $2275
A $100 cleaning fee and a refundable $300 damage deposit are added to each reservation.
STANDARD RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Peak or Holiday.
PEAK RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Fall Peak (beginning of October to beginning of November)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights unless otherwise noted in the Home Description; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas week through New Years weekend
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
SUITABLE FOR INFIRM
1 king bed. 3 queen beds. 3 twin-over-twin bunk beds.
HOT TUB! WIFI! X-BOX! BUMPER POOL! FOOSBALL! FIREPLACE! OUTDOOR TABLE FIREPLACE/PIT!
Easy access into and around the main level of the house for guests with mobility issues.
This newly remodeled and furnished home is near the top of the mountain; a short walk to the slopes! Walk to swimming, mini-golf and go-karts! Also walk to skiing, snowboarding & snow tubing!
Big hot tub on the lower back deck. Adirondack chairs around a warming outdoor gas log fire table and a gas grill on the top deck.
Enjoy grilling on the deck for the family!
WIFI included! Books, movies &family board games are included in this home.
* This home has a set of safety rails for a bed to keep little ones from falling out.
Our Paradise Found home is right next door! Also on the same street are our Peak Retreat, Acorn Lodge, and Stone Splendor homes. Farther up Rainier Road and onto Access Drive is our Grey Rocks Lodge home! Around the corner are Alpine Vista, Blue Ridge Overlook, Deerhaven and Shenandoah Sunrise homes! These homes are ideal for family reunions.
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY- INDOORS OR OUTDOORS.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
LEGAL MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 14 PEOPLE
Ground Level: Enter the great room (living room & dining room); decadent leather sectional sofa, large flatscreen cable TV, 3D Bluray player in the living room. The living room also has an electric fireplace with a thermostat and a blower. You can set the fireplace heat to your liking and keep yourself super toasty.
The furnished deck is off dining area. Warm yourselves around the propane firepit. There's also a propane gas grill on the deck!
The kitchen is off the living room and has a pass-through opening in the wall to the dining area to make passing food and dinnerware easy!
The master bedroom is to the right as you enter the front door and has a king bed, cable TV, and a full bathroom.
Upstairs is a loft with a bumper pool and game table. To the left of the loft is a bedroom with a queen bed. To the right of the loft is another bedroom with a queen bed. Also to the right, just before the bedroom, is a full bathroom.
Lower level has a family room with a large flatscreen cable TV, X-Box game system & Bluray player, a foosball table and a game table. Off the back of the family room is the deck with the big hot tub. A full bathroom is off the family room.
On either side of the family room is a bedroom. One bedroom has a queen bed and a set of twin bunk beds. The other bedroom has 2 sets of twin bunk beds.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 3000 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Washing machine & dryer
* Books, Family Board Games
* Gas grill
FULL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware (plates, forks, spoons, knives, etc.)
* Dishwasher, Oven/Stove, Fridge
* Microwave oven
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Cell phone (no landline phone at this home)
* Dishwasher & dish detergent
* Laundry detergent
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays (Holiday Rate Dates listed on this page) are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 540-289-9033 for more info.