Edgehill II on 283 Jessamine Place, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 3 Bedrooms / 2.0 Baths
CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CLOSE to the water park! 10 minute drive to the slopes, 2 golf courses, mini-golf & go-karts!
*In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are within a 10 minute drive from this home!
Outdoor Swimming Pool (Summer ONLY), Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park (VERY CLOSE!), Large Arcade Room (VERY CLOSE!), Skate Park, Dining.
*Massanutten recreational facilities (except playgrounds, arboretum and hiking) have fees guests must pay.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Standard nightly: $175
- Standard weekly: $1000
- Peak nightly: $200
- Peak weekly: $1200
- Holiday nightly: $250
- Holiday weekly: $1500
A $100 cleaning fee and a refundable $300 damage deposit are added to each reservation.
STANDARD RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Peak or Holiday.
PEAK RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Fall Peak (beginning of October to beginning of November)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights unless otherwise noted in the Home Description; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas week through New Years weekend
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
SUITABLE FOR INFIRM
1 queen bed. 2 double beds. 2 twin beds. 1 twin daybed with a twin trundle.
WIFI, FIREPLACE, POOL TABLE, FOOSBALL, BIG FLAT LOT!!!
Edgehill II is convieniently located very close to the water park.
Easy access into and around the main level of the house for guests with mobility issues.
A beautiful variety of shrubs, trees and perennials fills the gardens of this pretty house on a quiet cul-de-sac.
Indoors the house is lovely. Beautiful furnishings, antiques and vintage items decorate each room. Do you love to cook? Wait till you see this spacious kitchen! Enjoy your meal in the cozy nook right off the kitchen, or the close-by dining room.
The living room and the dining room boast a two-sided fireplace.
High ceilings, ceiling fans, several TVs, and a pool table are just a few features of this house.
REUNION & WEDDING PARTIES!:
CLOSE BY is our Dreamer's Corner house, also on a flat, landscaped lot.
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS. BRING YOUR OWN TOWELS.
LEGAL MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 10 PEOPLE
Ground level: Enter into the foyer. The large living room (with a flat screen TV & cable) is to your right with a gas log fireplace, (Fireplace use 01 October through 31 March, ONLY), at the back of the room that is also open to the sitting room on the other side.
At the back of the house is the kitchen with a breakfast bar, and filtered water system. Washer & dryer are off the kitchen. A dining/breakfast nook is next to the kitchen. Through the breakfast nook is a screened porch with a table & chairs for dining. Off the screened porch is a small deck with a gas grill, and stairs down to the yard.
Down the hall from the foyer is a full bathroom with a tub/shower combo, and a bedroom with a full/double bed.
Upstairs: From the foyer and living room go upstairs to the master bedroom with a queen poster bed. The master bedroom has a flat screen TV with cable. Rock your baby in the rocking chair in the small sitting room off the master bedroom; there is space for a pack & play in here!
The master bathroom has a jetted tub/shower combo and a door to the hallway near another upstairs bedroom. This bedroom has a full/double bed.
Downstairs level: Large game room with an oak POOL TABLE, foosball table, Twin daybed with a trundle bed, two twin beds, wall-mounted cable TV, bar table with stools. A treadmill and a recumbent exercise bike are in the garage for you to use.
NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 1950 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Washing machine & dryer
* Books, Family Board Games & Puzzles
* Gas grill
FULL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware (plates, forks, spoons, knives, etc.)
* Dishwasher, Oven/Stove, Fridge
* Microwave oven
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Dishwasher & dish detergent
* Laundry detergent
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***15% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays (Holiday Rate Dates listed on this page) are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 540-289-9033 for more info.