Afternoon Delight on 4282 Palmer Road, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 4 Bedrooms / 2.5 Baths
CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIRTUAL TOUR!
CLOSE TO THE OVERLOOK & GOLFING!
5 minute drive to the outdoor swimming pool, slopes, mini-golf & go-karts! 1 minute to Mountain Greens Golf Course and Fareways Restaurant! 7-10 minutes to the water park!
In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are a 10 minutes or less drive from this home!
Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Low nightly: $250
- Low weekly: $1500
- Mid nightly: $275
- Mid weekly: $1700
- Holiday nightly: $300
- Holiday weekly: $1900
LOW RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Mid or Holiday.
MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Fall Peak (beginning of October to beginning of November)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas Eve through New Years Day
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
SUITABLE FOR INFIRM
Home Description: HOT TUB & POOL TABLE!
Wheelchair accessible: paved driveway to ramp to the back deck with a door into the main level of the house (living, dining, kitchen, bedroom & 1.5 bathrooms).
Absolutely lovely & stylish! Beautifully furnished and decorated. Plenty of room and fun for the whole family!
HOT TUB on the back deck!!!
X-Box with Kinect and several games. Pool table. Comcast with DVR, WI-FI through Comcast. Fireplace, (wood is provided. Fireplace use 01 October through 31 March, ONLY), gas grill and much more.
George Washington National Forest land is behind the house and views of Massanutten Mountain out the front, (during Summer the view is obstructed by trees & foliage). A trickling stream runs from the National Forest land through a wooded lot next door.
This home is located near our Woodland's Edge and Mountain Retreat houses making them ideal for family reunions!
SMOKING IS ALLOWED OUTDOORS ONLY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 11
The front porch greets you. A couple chairs and table are set up so you can sit and enjoy the view. Enter the front door and step into the living room. The living room has a fireplace (wood is supplied) to keep you warm on cold days & nights, big flat screen TV with Comcast DVR and an X-Box with Kinect (plays DVDs).
The dining room is off the living room, at the back of the house. A door to the deck is off the dining room. The deck has a big hot tub, a gas grill and deck furniture so you can sit and relax and dine outside. The deck has built-in seating all the way around the railing edges.
Back inside off the dining room and living room is the master suite. The master bedroom has a queen bed, Comcast cable TV, a DVD player and a full bathroom with a shower. A toddler bed (bring your own linens), and a pack & play are in the huge walk-in closet and can be brought out for guests to use.
At the other side of the house is a large eat-in kitchen with cable TV. Off the kitchen is a half bathroom, the laundry and a garage. A pool table, dart board, and an exercise bike are in the carpeted garage, as is a space heater to keep you warm during cold weather months. No cars are allowed in the garage.
Up the stairs from the living room are 3 more bedrooms and a full bathroom. One bedroom has a twin bunk bed set and a queen bed, books and toys for children. Another bedroom has a queen bed and cable TV with a DVD player. The third bedroom has a twin bed and a queen bed, and a window seat!
Outside the upstairs bedrooms is a full bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 2000 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware
* Washing machine & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Gas grill
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Cell phone (no landline phone at this home)
* Soaps & detergents
* Camera & film
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 800-644-1355 for more info.