Dreamer's Corner on 2580 Oak Grove, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 4 Bedrooms / 2.5 Baths
Features: CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIRTUAL TOUR!
LOCATED JUST OUTSIDE MASSANUTTEN!
2 minutes to Woodstone Golf Course & horse-back riding! 4 minutes to the water park! 5-10 minute drive to the slopes.
In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are a 10 minutes or less drive from this home!
Tennis, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Low nightly: $250
- Low weekly: $1500
- Mid nightly: $285
- Mid weekly: $1725
- Holiday nightly: $320
- Holiday weekly: $1925
LOW RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Mid or Holiday.
MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Fall Peak (beginning of October to beginning of November)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas Eve through New Years Day
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
Home Description: LUXURY THROUGHOUT this absolutely beautiful house!
GAZEBO on this big corner lot, beautifully landscaped with every blooming roses, flowering trees and manicured shrubbery, in a quiet neighbourhood. Imagine your wedding in the GAZEBO!
High-Speed Internet, JACUZZI, FITNESS ROOM, POOL TABLE & FOOSBALL, X-BOX with KINECT, large back deck, trickling creek, custom kitchen and so much more!
From the front door there is a flight of stairs to the upper floor. To the right is the formal living room, with a Victrola and records and an antique pump organ. Relax and watch birds out the window, listen to music or play it yourself!
Through the living room is the formal dining room. You can see the gazebo from the dining room and living room. Through the dining room is the custom gourmet eat-in kitchen and the family room.
There is a door to the back deck where you can sit and listen to the creek. The family room has a big stone fireplace, (wood is provided. Fireplace use 01 October through 31 March, ONLY), and a large flat screen TV with an X-Box & Kinect. The X-Box will also play DVDs. No cable in this room.
Through the family room back out to the entry hallway is the laundry room to the right and a half-bathroom to the left.
Another door from the family room leads into the game room. Pool table, foosball, Cable HDTV with DVD player, and stereo system.
UPSTAIRS are 4 bedrooms- each has an iPod dock.
The master bedroom has a king bed, Cable 3-D TV and BluRay DVD player, master bath with a shower and a separate jacuzzi tub, and an exercise room with a treadmill, exercise bike, and weight machine.
Down the hall is another full bathroom with a tub/shower, and 3 more bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 has a queen bed and a TV for watching DVDs; Bedroom 2 has 1 queen bed and a TV for watching DVDs; Bedroom 3 has 2 twin beds, one with a trundle bed, and a TV for watching DVDs.
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
SMOKING IS ALLOWED OUTDOORS ONLY ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 10
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 3600 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware
* Washing machine & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Books, Family Board Games & Puzzles
* Gas grill
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Dishwasher detergent & dish soap
* Laundry detergent
* Camera & film
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 800-644-1355 for more info.