Nutt House on 2829 Hopkins Drive, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 4 Bedrooms / 3.0 Baths
CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIRTUAL TOUR!
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN MASSANUTTEN!
5 minute drive to the outdoor swimming pool, slopes, 2 golf courses, mini-golf & go-karts! 5 minutes to the water park!
In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are a 10 minutes or less drive from this home!
Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Low nightly: $150
- Low weekly: $900
- Mid nightly: $175
- Mid weekly: $1050
- Holiday nightly: $225
- Holiday weekly: $1200
LOW RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Mid or Holiday.
MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Fall Peak (beginning of October to beginning of November)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas Eve through New Years Day
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
2 queen beds. 3 twin beds. 1 twin-over-double bunk bed.
High-Speed Comcast Internet Service. A gas grill on the deck and a telescope for night-time sky watchers!
This charming home is centrally located in Massanutten, so you are close to everything- water park, mini-golf, go-karts, horseback riding, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, snow-tubing and more!
Relax and reconnect with your family in this home with cabin-like appeal. Enjoy a favourite book in the reading loft or outside on the bench swing!
>This home is just a few doors down from our Among Friends home and a little further up the street is our Above the Trees home!
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS ARE INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 8
Enter the home and to the right is a full bathroom with a tub/shower, straight ahead is a bedroom with a queen bed, and to the left is the great room with a wall of windows and a deck off the back of the house.
The living room has cable TV and a wood-burning fireplace, (wood is provided. Fireplace use 01 October through 31 March, ONLY).
The dining room and kitchen are next to the living room.
Upstairs is a small reading loft, a full bathroom with a tub/shower and a bedroom with a twin bed and a queen bed.
Downstairs is a family room with cable TV and a pellet stove (pellet stove can be used October 01 through March 31, ONLY); a screened porch is off the family room. The laundry room is downstairs. Also downstairs is a full bathroom with a tub/shower and 2 more bedrooms!
One bedroom has a twin bunk bed and the other has 2 twin beds.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 2050 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware
* Washing machine & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Books, Family Board Games & Puzzles
* Gas grill
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath and hand towels, washcloths
* Dishwasher detergent & dish soap
* Laundry detergent
* Camera & film
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***20% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 800-644-1355 for more info.