Bears Den on 335 Turkey Drive, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 5 Bedrooms / 4.0 Baths
Features: CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIRTUAL TOUR!
CLOSE TO THE OVERLOOK & GOLFING!
5 minute drive to the outdoor swimming pool, slopes, mini-golf & go-karts! 1 minute to Mountain Greens Golf Course and Fareways Restaurant! 7-10 minutes to the water park!
In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are a 10 minutes or less drive from this home!
Outdoor Swimming Pool, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Low nightly: $250
- Low weekly: $1500
- Mid nightly: $275
- Mid weekly: $1650
- Holiday nightly: $325
- Holiday weekly: $1950
LOW RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Mid or Holiday.
MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas Eve through New Years Day
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
Home Description: Luxurious and beautiful home with views of the ski slopes! Mountain views, a big and long deck, WIFI, POOL TABLE, FIREPLACE, dual zone heating & cooling, large rooms, huge gas grill and dining for the whole gang!
PlayStation 3 with games & karaoke, computer, WIFI, POOL TABLE, Foosball table, dart board (in the garage), family board games, and movies will keep you entertained.
Attention families! This home is a couple doors up the street from our Gobbler's Roost & High Prow homes, and very close to our Old Coot's Cabin, Double B, Cozy Escape, Antlers Crossing and Hickory Oaks Chalet homes!
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 14
Step into the game room. There is a pool table waiting for you in the game room and a wall mounted flat screen TV. Off the game room are 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
One master bedroom has a king bed and a 32" flat screen TV, and a full bathroom with a shower.
On the other side of the home is a bedroom with 2 double/full beds and a 24" flat screen TV. Another bedroom on that side has 2 twin beds, a foosball table and a 24" flat screen TV. A full bathroom with a tub/shower combo is outside these bedrooms.
Upstairs is a great room with a very big, light and open kitchen ready for the chef. The kitchen has a door to the back deck where you'll find a big gas grill and a picnic table. A spacious living room with a large sectional sofa, a 42" flat screen TV over the fireplace, PlayStation 3 & games, and DVD player, and a dining room with a large table for the family are also part of the great room! Doors from the dining room lead out to the front deck. Mountain views can be enjoyed from the living room, dining room and deck. The ski slopes are also in view, and just wait until you see them at night time- all lit up!
Two bedrooms are off the great room. The master bedroom at the front of the house has a door to the front deck a king bed, a 32" flat screen TV and a bathroom with a shower.
Behind this bedroom is a bedroom with 2 queen beds, a 32" flat screen TV and a bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 3160 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Pillows, Blankets
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware
* Washing machine & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Gas grill
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Cell phone (no landline phone at this home)
* Dishwasher & dish detergent
* Laundry detergent
* Camera & film
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card or current orders must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 800-644-1355 for more info.