Z Among Friends on 2958 Hopkins Drive, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 5 Bedrooms / 3.0 Baths
Features: CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN MASSANUTTEN!
5 minute drive to the outdoor swimming pool, slopes, 2 golf courses, mini-golf & go-karts! 5 minutes to the water park!
In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are a 10 minutes or less drive from this home!
Outdoor Swimming Pool, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Low nightly: $250
- Low weekly: $1300
- Mid nightly: $275
- Mid weekly: $1550
- Holiday nightly: $300
- Holiday weekly: $1700
A $100 cleaning fee and a refundable $300 damage deposit are added to each reservation.
LOW RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Mid or Holiday.
MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Fall Peak (beginning of October to beginning of November)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas week through New Years weekend
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
2 king beds. 1 queen bed. 1 twin-over-double bunk bed. 2 twin-over-twin bunk beds.
WIFI. POOL TABLE! FIREPLACE! Big charcoal grill! PlayStation2 with games and ATARI with games!
Spend your vacation in style at the beautifully furnished and decorated Among Friends vacation house. Lovely landscaping and a floor plan with space and light in mind. 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Children can play on the lawn in the front yard.
Relax out back on the deck or sun-bathe on the front deck. Enjoy a toasty fire in the fireplace and lose yourself in a book.
This home is centrally located in Massanutten, so you are close to everything- water park, mini-golf, go-karts, horseback riding, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, snow-tubing and more!
This home is just a few doors up from our Nutt House home and a few doors down from our Above the Trees home! About a mile away is our Jethro's Hideaway house!
SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 14
Enter the house into the downstairs family room. Plenty of seating around the large screen cable TV & DVD player. You can't miss the pool table in the back of the family room.
A bedroom is off the back of the family room with a pyramid bunk bed, cable TV, PlayStation2 and ATARI.
A bedroom with a king bed is off the front of the family room as well as a full bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
Upstairs is the great room with lots of windows so you can revel in the view. The living room has a flat screen wall-mounted cable TV over the fireplace, (wood is provided. Fireplace use 01 October through 31 March, ONLY).
Step out to the front deck from the living room and from the master bedroom.
The dining table and breakfast bar seat 12. Just off the dining room is the back deck with a big CharGriller charcoal grill. The kitchen is stocked and ready for the cook!
To one side of the upper level is the master suite. The bedroom has a king bed. The master bathroom has a tub/shower combo. On the other side of the house are 2 bedrooms with a tub/shower combo full bathroom in the hallway between them. One bedroom has 2 sets of twin bunk beds. The other bedroom has a queen bed.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 2650 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware
* Washing machine & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Books, Family Board Games & Puzzles
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Dishwasher detergent & dish soap
* Laundry detergent
* Camera & film
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 540-289-9033 for more info.