Woodland's Edge on 4454 Palmer Road, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 4 Bedrooms / 3.0 Baths
Features: CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIRTUAL TOUR!
CLOSE TO THE OVERLOOK & GOLFING!
5 minute drive to the slopes, mini-golf & go-karts! 1 minute to Mountain Greens Golf Course and Fareways Restaurant! 7-10 minutes to the water park!
$250 OFF a Summer week!
SUMMER 2014 SPECIAL!: Stay a week (7 consecutive nights) and we'll take $250 off your rental fee!
SUMMER 2014 SPECIAL is valid only for May 27 to August 28, 2014 stays, and does not include holidays. Cleaning fee and refundable security deposit added to discounted rental fee.
In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are within a 10 minute drive from this home!
Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Low nightly: $200
- Low weekly: $1200
- Mid nightly: $225
- Mid weekly: $1350
- Holiday nightly: $275
- Holiday weekly: $1600
A $100 cleaning fee and a refundable $300 security deposit are added to each reservation.
LOW RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Mid or Holiday.
MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Fall Peak (beginning of October to beginning of November)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas Eve through New Years Day
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
3 queen beds. 1 twin-over-double bunk bed. 2 twin-over-twin bunk beds. 1 queen sleep sofa.
This big home has spacious rooms for your family gathering. Fireplace and high ceilings, lots of windows & hardwood floors are just some of the features of this home.
The George Washington National Forest is your backyard at Woodland's Edge! Watch deer, chipmunks and birds from the back screened porch. Enjoy mountain views from the front of the house.
Mountain Greens Golf Course is so close to the house! Take the kids fishing at nearby stocked Painter's Pond- you'll pass it on the way to this home! Have a cookout on the gas grill.
Just down the street is our Afternoon Delight house. Nearby are our Mountain Retreat and Hickory Oaks Chalet homes.
SMOKING IS ALLOWED ONLY OUTDOORS ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 12
Ground level: Enter the front door into the family room. A queen sleep sofa, Cable TV and a DVD/CD player are in the family room. To the right are 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom with a tub/shower. The bathroom is accessible from the family room and the bedroom with a queen bed and a pyramid bunk (twin over double/full) bed. The other bedroom has 2 sets of twin bunk beds.
On the other side of the family room is the laundry room with a door to the garage.
Upstairs is a large great room. The living room is warm & inviting especially when there is a fire going in the fireplace, (wood is provided. Fireplace use 01 October through 31 March, ONLY).
The dining area has seating for 8 around the table. The large kitchen has seating for 3 at the breakfast bar and 4 more in the breakfast nook.
Off the dining room is a screened porch with wicker furniture and a gas grill. To either side of the living room is a bedroom. The master bedroom has a queen bed, cable TV and it's own bathroom with a step-in shower.
The other master bedroom has a queen bed and cable TV, as well. Both of these bedrooms has a small private balcony with mountain views.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 2400 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware
* Washing machine & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Gas grill
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Cell phone (no landline phone at this home)
* Soaps & detergents
* Camera & film
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 800-644-1355 for more info.