Hollow on 260 Wilson Way, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 4 Bedrooms / 4.0 Baths
Features: CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIRTUAL TOUR!
TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!
WALK to the outdoor swimming pool, skiing, mini-golf, go-karts & more! Less than 5 minutes to 2 golf courses. Less than 10 minutes' drive to the WATER PARK!
Stay 3 consecutive nights and pay $600 rental fee. That is $150 off!
SPRING SPECIAL is valid for non-holiday stays until 22 May 2014. Reservations must be made on or after 25 March 2014 to qualify for SPRING SPECIAL. Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are a 10 minutes or less drive from this home!
Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Low nightly: $250
- Low weekly: $1400
- Mid nightly: $275
- Mid weekly: $1600
- Holiday nightly: $300
- Holiday weekly: $1800
LOW RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Mid or Holiday.
MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Fall Peak (beginning of October to beginning of November)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas Eve through New Years Day
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
SUITABLE FOR INFIRM
Home Description: MOUNTAIN VIEWS!
This beautifully furnished & decorated luxury home sits near the top of the mountain. Enjoy the woodland and mountain views.
Easy access into and around the main level of the house for guests with mobility issues.
Have breakfast or read a book on one of the decks overlooking the woods.
Play one of the board or card games or watch one of the movies with your family.
Cable TVs, DVD players, VCRs and stereos are in various rooms.
2 levels of spaciousness await your family. Spread out or gather together. 2 gas log fireplaces- so bring a book or read one belonging to the Hollow and relax!
the Hollow is on the same street as these Massanutten Vacation homes: Blue Ridge Overlook, & Shenandoah Sunrise AND within walking distance to these Massanutten Vacation homes: Acorn Lodge, Dukes Den, Peak Retreat, Stone Splendor & Rainier Lodge!
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 12
Enter the great room from the front door. The living room has a gas log fireplace, (Fireplace use 01 October through 31 March, ONLY), TV, DVD player and movies. Behind the living room is the dining room and a door to the top floor deck.
To the left of the living room is a den with a writing desk, a computer desk and a sofa with a twin pull-out sleeper. The den has a full bathroom with a tub/shower combo. To the right of the living room is the master bedroom with a king bed, TV, DVD & VCR, CD & cassette stereo, and a full bathroom with a shower. A queen-size air mattress is kept in the closet of the master bedroom for guests to use. The master bedroom has a door to the back deck.
To the left of the dining room is the well-stocked eat-in kitchen. Through the kitchen is the door to the garage.
Downstairs is a family room with a door to the downstairs deck. The family room has a gas log fireplace, (Fireplace use 01 October through 31 March, ONLY), TV, DVD & VCR, movies, games, books, cards, and a door to a bathroom, with a shower. Through the bathroom's other door is a bedroom that has 2 double beds and a door to the deck. This bedroom also has a TV and a stereo with cassette player.
On the other side of the family room, under the kitchen, is a bedroom with a queen bed and a full bathroom with a shower.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 2760 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware
* Washing machine & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Books & Family Board Games
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Cell phone (no landline phone at this home)
* Dishwasher detergent & dish soap
* Laundry detergent
* Camera & film
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bath tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 800-644-1355 for more info.