Eagle's Nest on 4534 Palmer Road, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 3 Bedrooms / 2.5 Baths
Features: CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIRTUAL TOUR!
CLOSE TO THE OVERLOOK & GOLFING!
5 minute drive to the slopes, mini-golf & go-karts! 1 minute to Mountain Greens Golf Course and Fareways Restaurant! 7-10 minutes to the water park!
In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are a 10 minutes or less drive from this home!
Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Low nightly: $170
- Low weekly: $1000
- Mid nightly: $200
- Mid weekly: $1200
- Holiday nightly: $230
- Holiday weekly: $1400
LOW RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Mid or Holiday.
MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas Eve through New Years Day
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
Home Description: This lovely mountain home is for sale! Please click here to see the listing on the realtor's page: MLS 78326
The George Washington National Forest is your backyard at Eagle's Nest! Watch birds, chipmunks and deer from the wide front porch and the back deck.
A stocked fishing pond is a 1 minute drive away!
Spend some time reconnecting with your family on the front porch. Hit the links on Mountain Greens Golf Course- so close to the house! Take the kids fishing at nearby Painter's Pond; it's stocked! Have a cookout and enjoy the peace & quiet of Massanutten.
Just down the street are our Afternoon Delight, and Woodland's Edge houses. Up the street is our Groundhog Day Lodge, and around the corner is our Mountain Retreat home. A little further up the street on the corner of Palmer Road and Trevino Drive is our Hickory Oaks Chalet home and down the street from that home is our Antlers Crossing home.
SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED INDOORS OR OUTDOORS ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 8
Ground level: Enter the front door and proceed up the stairs to the main level of the home. The great room consists of a cozy living room, dining room and kitchen with a breakfast bar. One of the sofas in the living room is a double sleep sofa (bring your linens for the sleep sofa). A wood burning fireplace (wood provided and fireplace use permitted Oct 1st through Apr 30 ONLY), TV with Direct TV, VCR & movies and a CD player, family board games, puzzles and books are in the living room. There is a front porch the entire width of the house off the living room. The back deck is off the dining room and has a charcoal grill. Please- you must clean the grill after using it. A half bath is off the great room.
Pass the laundry room on your way down the hall to the master suite. The master bedroom has a king bed and a full bathroom with a shower and large garden/soaking bathtub!
Upstairs: From the living room go up the stairs to a landing with a loveseat. Settle in with a book from the home's small library. A full bathroom with a tub/shower combo is off this nook.
To the left is a bedroom with a queen bed and to the right is a bedroom with 2 twin beds.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 1800 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware
* Washing machine & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Charcoal grill
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Cell phone (no landline phone at this home)
* Soaps & detergents
* Camera & film
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card or current orders must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 800-644-1355 for more info.