Stone Splendor on 312 Rainier Road, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 5 Bedrooms / 4.0 Baths
Features: CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIRTUAL TOUR!
TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!
WALK to the outdoor swimming pool, ski lodge, mini-golf, go-karts & more! Less than 5 minutes to 2 golf courses. Less than 10 minutes' drive to the WATER PARK!
In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are within a 10 minute drive from this home!
Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Low nightly: $340
- Low weekly: $2040
- Mid nightly: $380
- Mid weekly: $2280
- Holiday nightly: $445
- Holiday weekly: $2670
LOW RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Mid or Holiday.
MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas Eve through New Years Day
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
SUITABLE FOR INFIRM
Home Description: HOT TUB! POOL TABLE! 2 FIREPLACES! NETFLIX! ROULETTE WHEEL! POKER TABLE!
This custom-built stunning home sits atop a hill and has amazing views of the mountains year-round!
Easy access into and around the main level of the house for guests with mobility issues.
The BIG family/entertainment room has a roulette wheel, poker table, stereo, large leather sectional sofa and a flat screen TV with a NETFLIX account, and a DVD player. This is a great place to watch the game. Remember that movie you missed when it was in the theater? Bring it with you to watch in this 'screening room'.
Clad in stone and surrounded by decks and trees, this home has plenty of space. Soak yourself in the big hot tub on the back deck, or in the 2-person fully enclosed steam spa shower in the master bathroom. Relax and enjoy a book while you sit on the deck amid the views of the mountains around you. You can listen to your music coming through the outdoor speaker system while you're on any of the decks.
High-Speed internet service! Big gas grill!
This home is on the same street as these Massanutten Vacation homes: Acorn Lodge, Dukes Den, Peak Retreat & Rainier Lodge. Just up the street and around the corner are our Blue Ridge Overlook, the Hollow and Shenandoah homes! All are within walking distance to each other and most can be seen from one another. These homes are ideal for family reunions.
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS. BRING YOUR OWN TOWELS & WASHCLOTHS.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 14
Ground level: Enter into the great room (dining, living, kitchen); GAS LOG FIREPLACE IN THE LIVING ROOM; master bedroom has a king bed with large full bath w/ jacuzzi, steam/spa shower and a TV; bedroom with 2 twins, TV and full bath.
25 foot tall windows grant spectacular views.
Lower level: Large entertainment/family room with an oak POOL TABLE, wall-mounted TV, gaming area w/ A GAS LOG FIREPLACE, bar, roulette wheel and game table; bedroom with 2 double beds and a TV, and bedroom with pyramid bunk and a twin share a full bath; additional bedroom with a king bed & TV has a full bath. Laundry room is downstairs.
NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 3420 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware
* Washing machine & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Local telephone service
* Gas grill
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths.
* Dishwasher & dish detergent
* Laundry detergent
* Camera & film
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 800-644-1355 for more info.