Gobbler's Roost on 223 Turkey Drive, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 3 Bedrooms / 2.0 Baths
Features: CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CLOSE TO THE OVERLOOK & GOLFING!
5 minute drive to the outdoor swimming pool, slopes, mini-golf & go-karts! 1 minute to Mountain Greens Golf Course and Fareways Restaurant! 7-10 minutes to the water park!
In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are a 10 minutes or less drive from this home!
Outdoor Swimming Pool, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Low nightly: $175
- Low weekly: $950
- Mid nightly: $225
- Mid weekly: $1350
- Holiday nightly: $275
- Holiday weekly: $1650
A $100 cleaning fee and a refundable $300 damage deposit are added to each reservation.
LOW RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Mid or Holiday.
MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Fall Peak (beginning of October to beginning of November)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas week through New Years weekend
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
1 queen bed. 2 twin beds. 2 twin-over-twin bunk beds.
AMAZING MOUNTAIN VIEWS, WIFI, FOOSBALL, GRANITE COUNTERTOPS!!!
Beautiful log home! Big and spacious!And FAMILY FRIENDLY! Located just a few lots away is our Bears Den house. This home is a short walk to Old Coot's Cabin & Double B and a short drive to Great Escape, Poplar Cottage, Hickory Oaks Chalet and Chestnut Villa.
This fantastic log home sits on a hill giving you views of the George Washington National Forest from the wide wrap-around front & side deck and from inside the home.
The deck is gated so the kids can play!
Wood walls, bamboo floors, ceramic floors, granite kitchen counters, high ceilings, big windows, high-speed internet and gas grill.
The master bedroom is very spacious and has it's own private deck.
Foosball table, family and adult board games, cards and movies will keep you entertained. This home has WIRELESS high speed internet service.
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 9
Enter the great room. 2-storey high ceilings and huge windows. Enjoy the year-round views from this room and the deck. Living room has a sofa and recliner, cable TV, DVD player, stereo with CD, and some toys for the kids.
Dining room table seats 6. Big and spacious kitchen. Step out onto the deck from the living room and dining room. Gas grill and picnic table are on the deck.
Two bedrooms and a full bath are off the great room. Bedroom 1 has 2 twin beds. Bedroom 2 has 2 sets of twin bunk beds (4 beds). The bathroom has a tub with shower.
Upstairs there is a loft with a loveseat, armchair and a TV. The master suite is also upstairs. Master bedroom has a queen bed and a private deck on the back of the house. Master bathroom has a shower.
The unfinished basement level has the laundry area and a foosball table.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 1600 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Pillows, Blankets
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware
* Washing machine & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Gas grill
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Cell phone (no landline phone at this home)
* Dishwasher & dish detergent
* Laundry detergent
* Camera & film
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 540-289-9033 for more info.