On Ma-We-Lodge on 3008 Kidd Court, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 3 Bedrooms / 2.0 Baths
Features: CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!
WALK TO THE SLOPES, OUTDOOR SWIMMING POOL, MINI-GOLF, GO-KARTS! Less than 10 minutes to the WATER PARK and 2 GOLF COURSES!
*In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are within a 10 minute drive from this home!
Outdoor Swimming Pool, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
*Massanutten recreational facilities (except playgrounds, arboretum and hiking) have fees guests must pay.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Low nightly: $175
- Low weekly: $800
- Mid nightly: $225
- Mid weekly: $1200
- Holiday nightly: $250
- Holiday weekly: $1500
A $100 cleaning fee and a refundable $300 damage deposit are added to each reservation.
LOW RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Mid or Holiday.
MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Fall Peak (beginning of October to beginning of November)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas week through New Years weekend
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
PETS ALLOWED: 1 adult dog, ONLY; must have ALL current vaccinations; renter must sign Pet Policy and pay pet fee. Renter must clean up all pet waste from yard. Local leash laws must be adhered to. For more info, please contact us.
2 queen beds. 2 twin-over-twin bunk beds.
HOT TUB, WIFI, FIREPLACE, JACUZZI TUB!!! PRIVATE LOWER BACK DECK OFF THE MASTER SUITE!
WALK TO THE SLOPES and WALK HOME WHEN YOU'RE DONE!
Located very near Mini-Golf, Go-Kart Track, Ski Lodge, one of the Massanutten's golf courses, Fareway's Restaurant & Lounge, the year-round breathtaking scenic Overlook at Massanutten's highest point attainable by car, hiking and biking trails, a big stocked fishing pond and more!
This End-Unit Family-Friendly town home is one of the best locations for lots of Massanutten activities!
Don't drive- WALK to mini-golf, go-kart track, golf, family fun park, skate park, fishing pond, the slopes, snow tubing park!
Relax in the hot tub on the upstairs deck and watch the snowboarders, below.
Snuggle in front of a warm fire, (wood is provided. Fireplace use 01 October through 31 March, ONLY), in the living room and have some fun playing board games or putting together a jigsaw puzzle.
* This home has a high chair for babies and toddlers.
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 8
Enter the foyer and put your skis in the ski rack.
The living room, (with a large stone fireplace & cable TV with DVD player), has large windows to watch the snow sports going on at the lodge. Enjoy the mountain view.
There are books, jigsaw puzzles, cards and family boards games in the living room.
A cozy eat-in kitchen has a door to the deck, where you'll find a gas grill and a hot tub! Watch the snowboarders from the hot tub.
Downstairs there are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Bedroom 1 has two sets of twin bunk beds. There is also a cable TV and a Super Nintendo system with games in this room.
Step out to the hallway to the full bath with a jetted tub, and shower. Bedroom 2 has a queen bed and a cable TV.
Bedroom 3, the Master bedroom has a queen bed, cable TV, a full bathroom, (with a tub/shower), and a door to the newly built private lower deck.
NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 1485 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Back-up wall-unit a/c
* Linens for all beds
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware
* Washing machine & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Gas grill
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Cell phone (no landline phone at this home)
* Dishwasher & dish detergent
* Laundry detergent
* Camera & film
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
PETS ALLOWED: 1 adult dog, ONLY; must have ALL current vaccinations; renter must sign Pet Policy and pay pet fee. Renter must clean up all pet waste from yard. Local leash laws must be adhered to.
***15% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 540-289-9033 for more info.