Poplar Cottage on 240 Grouse Drive, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 4 Bedrooms / 2.0 Baths
Features: CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CLOSE TO THE OVERLOOK & GOLFING!
5 minute drive to the slopes, mini-golf & go-karts! 1 minute to Mountain Greens Golf Course and Fareways Restaurant! 7-10 minutes to the water park!
In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are a 10 minutes or less drive from this home!
Tennis, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Low nightly: $130
- Low weekly: $800
- Mid nightly: $155
- Mid weekly: $950
- Holiday nightly: $295
- Holiday weekly: $1770
LOW RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Mid or Holiday.
MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas Eve through New Years Day
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
Home Description: NEWLY REMODELED AND NEW LOW RENTAL PRICE!!!
New paint, new floor, new furniture, new window treatments, new decor, and more! New name! Gas Grill!
Poplar Cottage is named for the tulip poplar trees that are all over the property.
This charming chalet is for sale! Please click here to see the listing on the realtor's page: MLS 77954
Xfinity WIFI! HBO package!
Nintendo GAMECUBE WITH SEVERAL GAMES!
2 decks! 4 bedrooms, big great room with a big stone fireplace, a very big dining room table for family meals & craft-making. Enjoy a warming fire (Oct 1 to Apr 30th, only) while sharing meals with your family, watching TV, and just hanging out. Firewood is provided.
* This home has a high chair for babies and toddlers.
The neighborhood is quiet, dappled sunlight reaches through the poplar, hickory, maple and oak trees, birds sing and deer walk through the yard. The kitchen is stocked and the dining room table is huge. Bring your family for a peaceful and fun vacation in Poplar Cottage.
This home is located near our Double B, Bears Den, Gobbler's Roost, Hickory Oaks Chalet, High Prow & Old Coot's Cabin homes, the scenic Overlook & hiking trails, and Mountain Greens Golf Course.
10 minute drive to the water park. 5 minute drive to mini-golf, go-karts & the ski lodge.
NO PETS ALLOWED ON THIS PROPERTY.
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 12
Enter the front door into a hallway. To your left is the laundry room and a full bathroom with a tub/shower combo. To your right is a bedroom with a queen bed and cable TV.
The great room (kitchen, dining room with a very big table, and the living room) is down the entry hall to the back of the home. The living room boasts a large stone fireplace with a huge hearth, cable flat screen Vizio TV and Game Cube game console with several games. The dining room table is BIG, and there are chairs throughout the house to seat everyone for meals.
The deck is off the living/dining room and has a gas grill and deck furniture.
Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and a full bath with a tub/shower combo. One bedroom has a pyramid bunk (twin over double) bed and a twin bed. Another bedroom has a queen bed and cable TV. The 3rd bedroom upstairs has a queen sleigh bed, cable TV, and it's own small deck.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 1610 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware
* Washing machine & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Books & Family Board Games
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Cell phone (no landline phone at this home)
* Soaps & detergents
* Camera & film
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
NO PETS ALLOWED
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 800-644-1355 for more info.