Peak Retreat on 405 Rainier Road, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 3 Bedrooms / 3.5 Baths
CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIRTUAL TOUR!
TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!
WALK to the outdoor swimming pool, ski lodge, mini-golf, go-karts & more! Less than 5 minutes to 2 golf courses. Less than 10 minutes' drive to the WATER PARK!
In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are within a 10 minute drive from this home!
Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Low nightly: $225
- Low weekly: $1300
- Mid nightly: $250
- Mid weekly: $1500
- Holiday nightly: $300
- Holiday weekly: $1700
LOW RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Mid or Holiday.
MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas Eve through New Years Day
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
AIR HOCKEY TABLE
SUITABLE FOR INFIRM
Home Description: HOT TUB! Fireplace, Games, Air Hockey & WI-FI in FAMILY FRIENDLY GETAWAY!
Easy access into and around the main level of the house for guests with mobility issues.
Peak Retreat is near the top of the mountain. Bring your family and build a memorable vacation. Walk to the ski lodge and take to the slopes! Walk to skiing, snowboarding & snow tubing and go-karts & mini-golf.
This lovely stone and cedar home is not only near skiing & snowboarding & snow tubing, one of the golf courses, Fareways restaurant, hiking and the scenic Overlook are also nearby. Lots of windows make this spacious and cozy home light and inviting.
Relax in the screened porch out back, or on the deck. Cookout on the gas grill.
Watch the deer stroll by and browse almost all day long.
A large living/dining room and a cozy welcoming kitchen await you.
The lower level is a newly finished game/recreation room with an air hockey table and an extra sleeping area. There are board games for family fun.
This home is next door to our Acorn Lodge home. 2 doors up is our Dukes Den home, and just down the street are our Rainier Lodge and Stone Splendor vacation houses. Around the corner are our Blue Ridge Overlook, the Hollow and Shenandoah Sunrise homes! These homes are ideal for family reunions.
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 10
Enter the Ground Floor: living room with TV, DVD, cable and cable internet & wireless router. Dining area and kitchen. Screened porch is off the dining room and large deck is off the screened porch.
Master bedroom with a King bed and large walk-in closet and full bathroom. Half bath in hallway.
Upper Floor: Bedroom with 2 twin beds. Bedroom with a queen bed. Full bath with jacuzzi tub is between both bedrooms.
Lower level: A very large family room with a massaging chair, AIR HOCKEY, TV & VCR and gas log fireplace. The hot tub is out back from the family room. Also on the lower level- a queen IKEA platform bed w/futon mattress, a queen futon, a queen air mattress with electric pump and a full bathroom.
NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 2110 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware
* Washing machine & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Gas grill
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Cell phone (no landline phone at this home)
* Soaps & detergents
* Camera & film
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 800-644-1355 for more info.