Mountain Eagle Hideaway on 121 Laird Place, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 3 Bedrooms / 2.0 Baths
Features: CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIRTUAL TOUR!
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN MASSANUTTEN!
5 minute drive to the slopes, 2 golf courses, mini-golf & go-karts! 5 minutes to the water park!
In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are within a 10 minute drive from this home!
Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Low nightly: $175
- Low weekly: $900
- Mid nightly: $200
- Mid weekly: $1050
- Holiday nightly: $235
- Holiday weekly: $1200
LOW RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Mid or Holiday.
MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas Eve through New Years Day
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
Home Description: 2 HUGE FIREPLACES! 2 kitchens! 2 dining rooms! 2 living rooms!
Tucked into a wooded lot near a mountaintop is this private and semi-secluded home. Comfortably decorated, with subtle colors, prints of animals, and a few antiques this home features a piano and wrap-deck with built-in seating.
Mountain Eagle Hideaway features a kitchen on both levels, two fireplaces, 2 dining areas, and a separate laundry room.
Wood for the fireplaces is supplied for you!
* This home has a high chair for babies and toddlers.
FAMILY REUNION PLANNERS! This home is within a 2-3 minute drive to our Trail's End house and a 5 minute drive to our Above the Trees, Among Friends, Nutt House and Rocky Retreat vacation homes.
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 10
Upper Level: Enter from a screened-in porch to the living room with a massive brick fireplace, a piano and a full futon, dining area and a kitchen. This room opens to a wrap-around deck with built-in benches. The views are amazing.
Also on this level are 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom. Bedroom #1 has a queen bed; bedroom #2 has a twin bunk bed, a twin bed and a double bed.
Lower Level: Another living room with yet another massive brick fireplace, a full futon and family board games are on this level. The living room has a TV with a built-in DVD player. Dining area and kitchen are attached to the living room with doors to the outside patio.
Bedroom #3 has a queen bed and an antique secretary (desk). There is a full bathroom on this level as well as a separate laundry room.
NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 1750 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Floor a/c units & baseboard heat
* Linens for all beds
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware
* Washing machine & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Gas grill
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Cell phone (no landline phone at this home)
* Soaps & detergents
* Camera & film
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***15% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card or current orders must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 800-644-1355 for more info.