Hickory Oaks Chalet on 5300 Trevino Drive, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 4 Bedrooms / 3.0 Baths
Features: CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIRTUAL TOUR!
CLOSE TO THE OVERLOOK & GOLFING!
5 minute drive to the outdoor swimming pool, mini-golf & go-karts, and the slopes! 1 minute to Mountain Greens Golf Course and Fareways Restaurant! 7-10 minutes to the water park!
In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are within a 10 minute drive from this home!
Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Low nightly: $250
- Low weekly: $1300
- Mid nightly: $275
- Mid weekly: $1550
- Holiday nightly: $300
- Holiday weekly: $1700
LOW RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Mid or Holiday.
MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas Eve through New Years Day
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
PING PONG TABLE
Home Description: Ping-Pong, Darts, Foosball, High-Speed wireless internet, cable HDTV w/HD programming, gas grill, deck, big and wide front porch, and more!
Beautiful, large log home with lots of space and plenty of windows. Comfortably furnished and spacious! Natural pine plank walls throughout, hardwood floors, beamed cathedral ceilings and loads of windows will afford breathtaking views year-round!
2 queen beds, 1 queen sleep sofa, 2 twin beds, 2 daybeds.
High speed WIRELESS internet access, HIGH DEFINITION TV (HDTV), cable HDTV with HD programming, a professional quality FOOSBALL table, family board games, cards, movies and a gas grill are just some of the extras in this home!!!
A 2-3 minute drive away are these homes of ours: Double B, Great Escape, Poplar Cottage, Gobbler's Roost, High Prow, Bear's Den & Old Coot's Cabin. 1-3 minutes away are our Afternoon Delight, Eagle's Nest, Mountain Retreat and Woodland's Edge homes.
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED.GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 12
Ground Level: Enter the ground level. This level has a bedroom with a queen sleep sofa, and a full bathroom, and a laundry room with iron & board. The 2-car garage has a ping-pong table and a dart board.
Upper Level: Travel up the rustic staircase to the great room with a stone hearth gas fireplace, 30" HDTV with surround sound home theatre system, dining area and kitchen. The door to the covered porch is off the great room. Take some time to relax on the porch swing! Down the hallway is a bedroom with a set of twin bunkbeds and a twin bed, a bedroom with a queen bed, 24" TV & VCR/DVD and a full bathroom.
Top Level: Travel up another amazing open staircase to the top level where there is a master bedroom with a queen bed & 24" TV & VCR/DVD,a full bathroom with a shower, a jetted tub and a double basin sink. There is also a loft on this level with a double futon, 21" TV & VCR/DVD and a professional foosball table.
NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON THIS PROPERTY.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 2550 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Pillows, Blankets
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware
* Washing machine & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Gas grill
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Cell phone (no landline phone at this home)
* Dishwasher & dish detergent
* Laundry detergent
* Camera & film
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 800-644-1355 for more info.