Double B on 109 Chipmunk Court, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 3 Bedrooms / 3.0 Baths
Features: CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CLOSE TO THE OVERLOOK & GOLFING!
5 minute drive to the outdoor swimming pool (Summer, only), mini-golf & go-karts! 1 minute to Mountain Greens Golf Course and Fareways Restaurant! 7-10 minutes to the water park!
MARCH & APRIL 2015: $175 PER NIGHT!
1) Holidays are excluded.
2) This special nightly rental rate is for reservations made 09 March 2015 and after.
3) No other discounts are applicable with this special.
4) Cleaning fee and refundable security deposit added to each reservation.
In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are a 10 minutes or less drive from this home!
Outdoor Swimming Pool, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Low nightly: $200
- Low weekly: $1100
- Mid nightly: $210
- Mid weekly: $1100
- Holiday nightly: $250
- Holiday weekly: $1400
A $100 cleaning fee and a refundable $300 security deposit are added to each reservation.
LOW RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Mid or Holiday.
MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Fall Peak (beginning of October to beginning of November)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas week through New Years weekend
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
AIR HOCKEY TABLE
1 king bed. 2 double beds. 2 twin beds. 1 queen sleep sofa. 1 queen futon.
POOL TABLE, AIR HOCKEY, 2 FIREPLACES, BIG JACUZZI TUB!!!
This charming family friendly home is centrally located so you'll be close to the water park, skiing, golf, go karts & mini-golf and much more!
When you are done with the outdoor activities in the area come back to Double B and enjoy the POOL TABLE, Air Hockey, Jacuzzi tub, big charcoal grill on the deck, toys, wood dollhouse and wood train table set, games, movies, highchair, playpen...more! Bring the family and spend some time getting to know each other all over again.
This large cedar home has an open and light floor plan and plenty of extras. Large great room upstairs, plenty of windows to take in the mountain views, and room for large families.
This home has 2 gas log fireplaces, a pool table, plus shelves of movies, games, books, toys and a puppet theater!
This home is located near our Great Escape, Poplar Cottage, Gobbler's Roost, Hickory Oaks Chalet & High Prow and Old Coot's Cabin homes, the scenic Overlook & hiking trails, and Mountain Greens Golf Course.
* This home has a high chair for babies and toddlers.
SMOKING IS ALLOWED OUTDOORS ONLY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS and BEDDING FOR FUTON & SLEEP SOFA.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 10
Upper level: Enter from the deck into the open kitchen and from there is the great room that has a large living area with a gas log fireplace, (Fireplace use 01 October through 31 March, ONLY), TV, and queen sleep sofa, and a dining area.
There are French doors that lead out to the 2 decks. The deck off the dining room has the big charcoal grill (bring your charcoal).
The master bedroom suite has a TV, king bed and a full bathroom with a jetted tub. The master bedroom has doors that lead to the deck next to the living room. Bedroom #2 has 2 twin beds, loads of toys and a full bathroom nearby.
Downstairs is a game room with a pool table, air hockey table, and a refrigerator so you don't have to keep going up the stairs to the kitchen for refreshments.
The family room area has a TV, queen futon and a gas log fireplace, (Fireplace use 01 October through 31 March, ONLY). The is a full bathroom and another bedroom, with 2 double beds.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 2240 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware
* Washing machine & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Cable or satellite TVs
* 2 Gas grills
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Cell phone (no landline phone at this home)
* Dishwasher & dish detergent
* Laundry detergent
* Camera & film
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 540-289-9033 for more info.