Paradise Found on 117 Rainier Road, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 5 Bedrooms / 3.0 Baths
Features: CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!
WALK to the outdoor swimming pool, ski lodge, mini-golf, go-karts & more! Less than 5 minutes to 2 golf courses. Less than 10 minutes' drive to the WATER PARK!
*In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are within a 10 minute drive from this home!
Outdoor Swimming Pool (Summer ONLY), Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
*Massanutten recreational facilities (except playgrounds, arboretum and hiking) have fees guests must pay.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Standard nightly: $250
- Standard weekly: $1500
- Peak nightly: $270
- Peak weekly: $1700
- Holiday nightly: $380
- Holiday weekly: $2300
5% Rockingham County transient occupancy tax, $150 cleaning fee, and refundable $300 damage deposit are added to each reservation.
STANDARD RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Peak or Holiday.
PEAK RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Fall Peak (beginning of October to beginning of November)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights unless otherwise noted in the Home Description; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas week through New Years weekend
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
SUITABLE FOR INFIRM
2 queen beds. 1 full/double bed. 5 twin beds. 1 full/double sleep sofa.
FIREPLACE! WIFI! SMART TVs! SKI SLOPE VIEWS late Fall to early SPRING!
Easy access into and around the main level of the house for guests with mobility issues.
This beautifully, newly remodeled and furnished home is light and bright. Paradise Found is near the top of the mountain; a short walk to the slopes! Walk to swimming, mini-golf and go-karts! Also walk to skiing, snowboarding & snow tubing!
There's a gas grill on the deck, so you can enjoy grilling lunches and dinners for your family!
Located next door is our Rainier Lodge house! This home is on the same street as our Peak Retreat, Acorn Lodge, and Stone Splendor homes. Farther up Rainier Road and around the corner on Wilson Way are Alpine Vista, Blue Ridge Overlook, Deerhaven and Shenandoah Sunrise homes! These homes are ideal for family reunions.
SMOKING AND VAPING ARE PERMITTED ONLY OUTDOORS ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
LEGAL MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 14 PEOPLE
Ground Level: Park on the almost-flat paved driveway. Enter the great room (living, dining, kitchen). Granite countertops, new stainless appliances, new fixtures in the kitchen, a large dining table and seating at the breakfast bar for all, comfortable and modern furniture and cable smart TV in the living room.
Throw a couple logs on the fire and get toasty (we provide firewood! Fireplaces are for use Oct 1st through Mar 31st, ONLY). Doors lead out to the deck, where you can sit and relax, enjoy dinner you just grilled, and watch the wildlife.
Down the hall is a full bathroom with a tub/shower. The bathroom has a door to the hallway and a door to the master bedroom.
The master bedroom has a queen bed and a seating area with a sofa and a cable TV. Another bedroom down the hall has a full/double daybed with a twin trundle bed, and a cable smart TV.
Upstairs there is a full bathroom with a step-in shower, and there are 2 bedrooms. Each bedroom has a set of twin bunk beds.
Downstairs has the family room, with more comfortable furniture, for when you watch your favorite show or movie on the cable smart TV. One of the sofas is a full/double sleep sofa. Bring your own linens for the sleep sofa. (Basement level fireplace is inoperable.)
A section of the family room has a partial kitchen, with a mini fridge, microwave and a sink. Keep your drinks & snacks downstairs and don't miss any of your shows! A door leads out to the lower deck, from the family room.
Off the family room is a bedroom with a queen bed, and a full bathroom with a tub/shower.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 2700 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Washing machine & dryer
* Books, Family Board Games
* Gas grill
FULL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware (plates, forks, spoons, knives, etc.)
* Dishwasher, Oven/Stove, Fridge
* Microwave oven
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Cell phone (no landline phone at this home)
* Dishwasher & dish detergent
* Laundry detergent
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***20% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays (Holiday Rate Dates listed on this page) are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 540-289-9033 for more info.