Z Knot's Landing on 166 Fridley Court, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 3 Bedrooms / 2.0 Baths
CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN MASSANUTTEN!
5 minute drive to the outdoor swimming pool, slopes, 2 golf courses, mini-golf & go-karts! 5 minutes to the water park!
*In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are within a 10 minute drive from this home!
Outdoor Swimming Pool (Summer ONLY), Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
*Massanutten recreational facilities (except playgrounds, arboretum and hiking) have fees guests must pay.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Standard nightly: $125
- Standard weekly: $750
- Peak nightly: $125
- Peak weekly: $750
- Holiday nightly: $260
- Holiday weekly: $1560
5% Rockingham County transient occupancy tax, $150 cleaning fee, and refundable $300 damage deposit are added to each reservation.
STANDARD RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Peak or Holiday.
PEAK RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Fall Peak (beginning of October to beginning of November)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights unless otherwise noted in the Home Description; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas week through New Years weekend
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
1 king bed. 2 twin beds. 1 twin over double/full bunk.
WIFI! CABLE TVs, 16 FEET TALL FIREPLACE, X-BOX ONE w/games!
This charming and cozy, cabin-style house, at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, is nestled into the woods. A wall of windows surrounds the stone fireplace, lets in natural light and invites you to the outdoors. The front deck wraps around the side, toward the back of the house, and there are Adirondack chairs on the side deck.
A quick walk gets you to our Melrose Place house, for families who need more than one vacation house.
Gamers will enjoy the X-Box One, and the games for it, the owner has supplied.
Two bedrooms have log furniture for that cabin in the woods feel!
Ground/Entry level: There is a flight of stairs from the street level, down to the house. Enter the living room. Relax on the leather seating, in front of a toasty fire (gas log fireplace is for use Oct 1st through Mar 31st, only), while you watch the game, a show or a movie on the big cable TV. There are board games and some books on the living room bookcase.
The dining area and kitchen are right next to the living room. A patio door takes you out to the deck, where you can sit and watch the birds, listen to the soft rustle of the breeze, and enjoy your favorite beverage.
Extra stools are in a bedroom, down the hall from the kitchen so all of you can sit together, to eat.
Down the hall are a full bathroom, the laundry room, and two bedrooms. One bedroom has a twin-over-double (futon) bunk bed, cable TV, X-BOX One with some games, and a game table. The other bedroom has 2 twin beds and a cable TV.
Upstairs is the big master suite. The master suite has a king bed, cable wall-mounted TV, and a full bathroom.
FAMILY REUNION PLANNERS! This home is a short walk (or a less than 1 minute drive) to our Melrose Place house, a 1-2 minute drive to our Margarita Villa and Trail's End houses, and a 2-5 minute drive to our 3 Bends Retreat, Bean's Legacy, Casa de la Paz, Jethro's Hideaway and Ski Biscuit vacation homes.
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ON THIS PROPERTY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
LEGAL MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 6 PEOPLE
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 1355 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Washing machine & dryer
* Books, Family Board Games & Puzzles
FULL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware (plates, forks, spoons, knives, etc.)
* Dishwasher, Oven/Stove, Fridge
* Microwave oven
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Dishwasher detergent & dish soap
* Laundry detergent
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
***20% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays (Holiday Rate Dates listed on this page) are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID card must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 540-289-9033 for more info.