Mountain Retreat on 251 Casper Court, Massanutten, VA 22840
Home Size: 5 Bedrooms / 4.0 Baths
Features: CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP!
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIRTUAL TOUR!
CLOSE TO THE OVERLOOK & GOLFING!
5 minute drive to the outdoor swimming pool, slopes, mini-golf & go-karts! 1 minute to Mountain Greens Golf Course and Fareways Restaurant! 7-10 minutes to the water park!
In Massanutten: All the recreational facilities in Massanutten are within a 10 minute drive from this home!
Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing, Arboretum, Playgrounds, Go-Kart Track, Summer Tubing, Tennis, Golf, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Water Park, Large Arcade Room, Skate Park, Dining.
Outside Massanutten: Day Spa, Antiquing, Museums, Shenandoah River, Swimming, Fishing, Hunting, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scenic Train Rides, Skyline Drive, Wineries, Natural Bridge, Art and Pottery Galleries, Dining, Historic Downtowns, Caverns, Shopping, Colleges & Universities, Churches, Mosque and Synagogue.
Charlottesville, Harper's Ferry, Lexington, Richmond, Roanoke, Staunton, and Washington D.C. are all within a 1-3 hour drive.
We now have play yards and high chairs for rent.
Please click here for more info: BABY
- Low nightly: $250
- Low weekly: $1500
- Mid nightly: $285
- Mid weekly: $1700
- Holiday nightly: $350
- Holiday weekly: $2100
LOW RATE DATES:
Require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies to any dates not specified as Mid or Holiday.
MID RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 2 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Summer Season (the Tuesday after Memorial Day through the Thursday before Labor Day, except for 4th of July)
- Ski Season (typically the 2nd weekend of December through the middle or end of March, except for the holiday dates, below, that fall within)
HOLIDAY RATE DATES:
require a minimum stay of 3 nights; applies during the following periods:
- Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Presidents’ weekend
- Good Friday through Easter Sunday
- James Madison University Graduation
- Memorial Day weekend
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas Eve through New Years Day
The principal rentor must be at least 25 years of age. Valid form of ID is required at check-in. No large groups.
PETS ALLOWED: 1 adult dog, ONLY; must have ALL current vaccinations; renter must sign Pet Policy and pay pet fee. Renter must clean up all pet waste from yard. Local leash laws must be adhered to. For more info, please contact us.
Home Description: March 2014: New fireplace, new paint, new furniture, new bed linens, new decor!
Don't let the photos of the outside fool you- this is a big house!
WIFI! NETFLIX! POOL TABLE! Escape from it all to this very large, spacious and beautifully decorated family getaway home. Enjoy the views & sunsets from the upstairs and downstairs back decks. Cook dinner for everyone on the big gas grill.
The George Washington National Forest is your backyard!
Enjoy a warm and cozy fire by the upstairs living room fireplace (Oct 1st through Apr 30th).
This big home has room for all of you to spread out, or gather together and relax, entertain yourselves and have fun.
2 master suites, 2 family rooms, 60 inch TV, pool table, books, games & video library makes this your vacation home away from home.
Are you planning a family reunion, or a corporate getaway? We have a few houses nearby! Around the corner on Palmer Road are our Afternoon Delight and Woodland's Edge houses. Close by on Trevino Drive is our Hickory Oaks Chalet home.
* This home has a high chair for babies and toddlers.
PETS ALLOWED: 1 adult dog, ONLY; must have ALL current vaccinations; renter must sign Pet Policy and pay pet deposit. Renter must clean up all pet waste from yard. Local leash laws must be adhered to. For more info, please contact us.
SMOKING IS ALLOWED OUTDOORS ONLY.
LINENS FOR ALL BEDS INCLUDED. GUESTS MUST BRING TOWELS.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 14
Ground level: enter into the living room/ dining room. The living room has cable TV with a bluray player with a NETFLIX account all set up for guests! The dining table is huge!
The kitchen is off dining area; master bedroom has a king bed, cable TV with DVD player & VCR, and full bath; 2nd bedroom with 2 double beds and full bath. The deck is off the dining room and has a gas grill. Please- you must clean the grill after using it.
Lower level: POOL TABLE!
3rd bedroom with king bed, cable TV and full bath; bedrooms 4 (2 sets of twin bunks) & 5* ( a double bed and a set of twin bunks) share a full bath; recreation/entertainment room with an oak pool table, a 60 inch TV, a queen sleep sofa, family games, and another deck.
* Bedroom 5 has no windows.
This Massanutten Vacation Home is approximately 2700 square feet, and is ready for your visit with the following items:
* Central air & heat
* Linens for all beds
* Toaster or toaster oven
* Coffee maker and filters
* Cookware, bakeware and dinnerware
* Washing machine & dryer
* Microwave oven
* Cable or satellite TVs
* Gas grill
Items you will need to bring:
* Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
* Cell phone (no landline phone at this home)
* Soaps & detergents
* Camera & film
* Trash bags
* Paper goods (bathroom tissue & paper towels)
* Baby items
PETS ALLOWED: 1 adult dog, ONLY; must have ALL current vaccinations; renter must sign Pet Policy and pay pet fee. Renter must clean up all pet waste from yard. Local leash laws must be adhered to.
***10% MILITARY DISCOUNT on the rental fee given when you reserve this home. Holidays are excluded. Thank you for your service!
1) The reservation must be in the name of the person whose name is on the military ID.
2) A copy of your unexpired U.S. military ID card, current orders, or Veteran's Administration ID must be submitted with your signed rental contract to get this discount.
Mark through all social security numbers on the military ID copy.
Write MILITARY next to the Payment Details on page 1 of your rental contract.
Your rental contract will not show the discounted amount. Military discount will be applied once your rental agreement & military ID are received in our office.
3) Military IDs received after payment has been made will not be honored for the discount.
4) This discount is given to active duty, reservists and retired military persons.
5) Military discount is not given to civilians, civilian affiliates, contractors, Senior Executive Service (SES), Federal affiliates or Military affiliates accompanying the Armed Forces.
All Reservations: Refundable security deposit and cleaning fee additional.
ALL DISCOUNTS & SPECIALS:
1) Not valid in combination with any other discounts.
2) Not valid on reservations made previous to special rates being posted.
Please call 800-644-1355 for more info.